Registration and abstract submission
To submit an abstract (for symposia, workshops, oral presentations, poster presentations or rapid communication) you must be registered for the congress. The Congress Registration Form and Abstract Submission Form can be found in the link below.
Registration / Abstract Submission
In addition to oral and poster presentations, we will hold Rapid Communication sessions.
Details of Rapid Communication
- 5 minute short talk
- Include a short movie or slides to show animal behaviors of interest or introduce enrichment devices.
- Please prepare using SIMPLE English.
- You can submit an abstract solely for this session or also use it as an introduction to your poster. If you want to have a presentation only at this session, please choose the option of "Rapid Communication". If you want to use this session as an introduction to your poster, please choose the option of "Rapid Communication and Poster" on the registration site.
- There will be no time allocated for questions or comments.
We invite authors to submit work broadly related to animal welfare. We welcome presentations about scientific studies to understand animals, as well as studies involving the actual practice and evaluation of environmental enrichment. The abstract word limit is 250 words.
Please download the abstract format from here
. Please change the filename to your fullname before submitting. ex) smith_james.docx
Abstract submission deadline
- General Session: oral and poster presentations. The committee will review the abstracts.
- Symposia or workshops: We have limited slots for symposia and workshops (a total of 90 minutes per session). The committee will review and select the sessions based on the abstracts.